Help Please!!!! What To Do?? Screen Issue

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by JUNGLEWARFARE, Jan 29, 2009.

1. JUNGLEWARFARE macrumors newbie

Hello recently turned on my macbook to find that it loads up as normal my screen saver loads as normal then all of a sudden the screen coloration go's strange and discolored ?

and when i load up safari all the writing has gone bitty? as in the screen cant cope with all the pixels? but it loads up ok ?

any help or advice would be very much appreciated!!!!

thanks

Attached Files:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Slow down tiger.
    Your screen shot looks fine. Can you try to explain it or take a physical picture of the screen?

3. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

Wanna try that again OP?

If the text is small in Safari, check to make sure you didn't accidently set it to a smaller size than the default.

4. JUNGLEWARFARE thread starter macrumors newbie

????

Thanks for the reply....

thats weird you say it looks fine? coz it dont on my screen? the colour seems to be distorted & the writing is bitty as if the pixels have messed up?
    have not changed any thing in the way of set-up? i was using my macbook on safari went the screen discolored so i know it cant be settings & when i turn it off & on again its loads as normal screen saver loads as normal then when the apps load to the desktop that when the screen messes up & go's all weird ? i will try upload a actual pic so u can see ...

5. Crash1234 macrumors regular

The screen shot looks perfect on my screen also. Maybe take a picture of it with a camera?

6. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

Again, the shot you posted above looks fine.

Hopefully a picture will be worth a thousand words, albeit easier to understand than the hundred or so you typed. (Slow down while you type, what you're saying is really confusing.)