Help please ='[

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Gs Nemo, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Gs Nemo macrumors newbie

so i just opened up my iphone to recconect the camera. the proccess went fine but now when i put it all back together and tried to turn it on i got a white screen. when i did a hard reset it got a black screen. now NOTHING on the phone works. i can charge it i cant reset it. it connects to itunes though, and when i tried to reset it i got a error 1015. it has been jailbroken and unlocked but now nothing works! please help :confused:

2. rockytopmoose macrumors newbie

Do you have tiny umbrella installed on your computer?

3. Gs Nemo thread starter macrumors newbie

ya but i installed it after i got the error message

4. Gs Nemo thread starter macrumors newbie

its an iphone 3gs and i was trying to update it to 4.3 firmware and the error message was 1015

5. rockytopmoose macrumors newbie

apologies. Did u unlock to the iPad baseband by any chance?

6. Gs Nemo thread starter macrumors newbie

as a matter of fact, i believe i did kind sir

7. rockytopmoose macrumors newbie

Alrighty I believe that since it is an iPad baseband, ITunes will not recognize it and won't allow you to simply restore. If I remember right, once you are unlocked on that baseband you can not go back. You may give this a try. From what I've read though bb 6.15 can be a tricky one to workaround.

Best of luck

http://www.geohot.us/2011/03/how-to-unlock-iphone-4-3gs-43-with.html

8. Gs Nemo thread starter macrumors newbie

i appreciate it i will try this but remember itunes eads my phone ima give what u gave me a try. ill reply ok?

9. Gs Nemo thread starter macrumors newbie

and i dont know if this appliues but also remember i cant c anything on my screen and i cant use the sleep or home button

10. rockytopmoose macrumors newbie

That could be an issue bc I would imagine you are going to have to enter dfu mode. Sadly, I do not know how to do that with non functioning sleep and home buttons. I am afraid that may be a little over my head. Hopefully someone smarter than me will see this thread and join in. Just keep doing google searches and hope for the best!

Good luck!

11. Gs Nemo thread starter macrumors newbie

12. rockytopmoose macrumors newbie

Iclarified is a good website also full of jailbreak/unlock guides. I hope you get it resolved!