help please!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jamaica14, Sep 15, 2008.

1. jamaica14 macrumors member

my iPod touch 16GB second gen just went berserks.I was just on safari and it started to lag when I was typing and I was trying to get out of safari but when I pressed the home button (only once by the way) and the online music controls came up and that happened every time I did it so then in order to get out of safari I had to go to music through the popup controls and the I couldn't get out of the music either and then I pressed the sleep button and then I couldent put in my comination so I had to hold down the sleep and home Button to turn off the iPod so any ideas on what I should do,should I exchange it for another 16GB second gen? I mean the whole. iPod has been kind of laggish

2. macbooker15 macrumors 6502

its called a glitch..it happens...2.1 SHOULD be more stable than that though.

3. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    You can always try restoring if that would make you are your iPod feel better.;) Or you could just deal with it until they release another firmware upgrade. But most likely returning it would be pointless, because it sounds like a problem with the software, not a hardware related issue.

4. jamaica14 thread starter macrumors member