Help Plz! (Modding iPod touch Look)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by techdude13, Mar 15, 2008.

1. techdude13 macrumors 6502

I recently did the ipodtouchmaster soft update to 1.1.4, just so I was ready whent eh SDK comes out (doesnt make a difference anyways). Anywhom, both on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 the SMB fix from the ipodtouchmaster and other sources doesnt work.

Also, I know that you must change the root location of the files, but how do you SSH into a 1.1.4 iPod? Like, what program do you use?
    Also, I can't find the location of the updated "cutstomize" for the life of me, so if someone would give me tht url I would be eternaly greatful, I reallllllyyyyy want to mod the look on my iPOd touch! I lvoed my old vista theme but i lost everything when that dangfangled recovery mode problem got rid of everything on me, and cant get it back.
    Thanks in advance!!!!

2. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

i would suggest restoring and using the ziphone application to jailbreak

3. 19MaximuS81 macrumors newbie

19MaximuS81

WinSCP

to ssh into your ipod/iphone, use winscp (username: root password:alpine) here's the link http://winscp.net/eng/download.php

ciao!

4. ipodtoucher macrumors 68000

ipodtoucher

i am having trouble logging into SCP, i use the IP address from the wifi setting and then try root, and alpine but it doesn't work...i never had this problem with jailbroken 1.1.2