Help plz?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Itsjacobhere, May 31, 2012.

1. Itsjacobhere macrumors newbie

I jailbroke my iphone its been working fine but, now for thepast day or two i have been getting a reaccuring error in cydia. The thing is sometimes it lets me download an remove things despite this error but sometimes it does not, i also do not really want to download any new tweaks until this problem is resolved as i feel like i might cause more problems. Both errors are written in red and say:

trying to overwrite
    `/Library/Activator/Listeners/com.orikad.dashboard.opendashboard/info.plist',which is also in package
    com.sull.dashboardx

After that error there is ususlly some more code in white then it ends with:

Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

I belive this is always what it ends with then gives me the option to respring. But despite whether or not the tweak is succesfully downlowded/removed this error always appears. If it does work then it does not download the whole tweak i am pretty sure.. Sometimes features are not their. Id appreciate any help.

2. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

Probably something having to do with the fact that you are using a pirated cydia tweak. My friend had a problem similar to that with a couple xsellize packages. When he finally bought it, it worked correctly.

3. Itsjacobhere thread starter macrumors newbie