Help por favor

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jellz, May 31, 2007.

  1. jellz macrumors regular

    May 5, 2007
    Hello. I was wondering what would I have to do if I wanted to take an image and make it so that it prints on 12 pieces of paper. For example, I want to take an image I found online, and have it divided onto 12 pieces of papers so that I can put them together to make one huge poster. Thanks for the help in advance. I'm a newbie :eek:
  2. mashinhead macrumors 68030

    Oct 7, 2003
    you can do this through photoshop and other programs by looking through, and finding the 'tile' option. Known as tile printing. although the resolution of an online image might not give you what you're looking for.
  3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

    mad jew

    Apr 3, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Or you could use a dedicated Rasturbator. The link isn't currently working for me at the moment though...
  4. jellz thread starter macrumors regular

    May 5, 2007
    err i can't find it in photoshop. I tried google-ing it but I only got some tutorial for some zipzoomfly thingy. Could you give a step by step :)
  5. simie macrumors 6502a


    Aug 26, 2004

Share This Page