Help Porting PPTs to iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by designs216, Nov 1, 2011.

1. designs216 macrumors 65816

designs216

My company has decided that the sales team will be more effective if they do their presentations via iPad. I'm going to propose the current PPTs be recreated in HTML5 to accommodate all elements and multimedia contained there, with the exception of the embedded Flash animations.

I know Flash apps can be exported to run on iOS/iPad but once the app is installed, I want to know if they can somehow be called from my HTM pages or will the presenter have to leave Safari to open the app from the Home screen?

2. glen e macrumors 68030

Open and run PPT's in keynote app...I've been doing it on the road for a year ....All my embedded links open and run fine.

3. designs216 thread starter macrumors 65816

designs216

I appreciate your reply Glen. Your approach works for most of the layout but not for my embedded Flash animations. I hope to be able to export those from Flash as apps that will run on iOS but I don't want to spring for the expensive Developer license without a little guidance.

Will the presenter have to leave Safari and return to the Home screen to launch the Flash app or is there a method for embedding the app in the HTM page?

4. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816