Help print my spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by JoshLV, May 7, 2008.

1. JoshLV macrumors regular

I created a spreadsheet using Numbers and I can't get it to print right. At first, it came out in sections so I had to change it to landscape view, and change the size down to 67%. Now it has printed and fits on the paper, but the spreadsheet is on the left side, and there is half a sheet of blank paper unused on the other side. How can I center my spreadsheet so that when it prints, it will come out centered?

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

File / Show Print View

Click table

Align / Center

Hum there should be an easier way that will stay centered?

3. JoshLV thread starter macrumors regular

4. JoshLV thread starter macrumors regular

Ok that one is fixed, but the one I need fixed now is more complex than that one. It has a bunch of attached pictures to it so I can't just move it. Having it the way it is and in landscape view, it takes up 4 pages. There has to be a way to fit it on one page just by looking at it I can see that it can fit on a page with room to spare. I messed with the Paper Size tab in the Inspector, but I there is no selection that will just allow the whole page to be displayed!

5. JoshLV thread starter macrumors regular

6. shwc macrumors regular

:apple:print (aka command print)
    > expand print dialog box (click the button next to the printer selection field),
    > just under the landscape & portrait selection buttons is another selection field, select "Paper Handling,"
    > click the "Scale to Fit Paper Size" check box
    > click the "print" button (or simply hit the return/enter key on your keyboard).