Help!Quick!Fast! Screen is fading away

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by SolveMyProblems, Nov 5, 2013.

1. SolveMyProblems macrumors newbie

So I went to sleep last night and my screen seemed to be perfectly fine. I woke up in the middle of the night to this light and it is my iphone. I had no idea what happen to it because the screen was completely white. So I tried to reset it with the home/power button several times and it didn't work at all. When the screen came back on it was the apple logo with white and black all around it instead of just the logo and a black screen. When it cut back on this time my lock screen showed up it was just faded around the corners with lines in the middle and it flickers upon the sides. Currently my screen is frozen So I cannot see if I can touch it or anything. It is up to date(ios 7) it is an Iphone 4s. I do not want to take it to the apple store if there are ways you can fix it at home. Please help me I don't want a new iphone because there is so much on this one that I really need. If you have answers please share them. Also I recently cut off Icloud so thats isn't really an option. But anyways thanks to the ones who will help I greatly appreciate it.

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

sounds like a hardware problem, but just to be sure, restore it in itunes and see if that helps.