Help Returning incase hardshell :S

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Josh.C.123, May 5, 2010.

1. Josh.C.123 macrumors member

hi, i have had no sucess contacting incase who dont want to reply?

im in the uk and have recieved my rma code. i really need to send this off as soon as possible. the only adress i have been given is the usa california address and that will cost me a hell of a lot.

thanks for any help or suggestions! :D

2. hajime macrumors 68030

Their products are excellent but customer service is the opposite. Over the past few years, I have sent them several messages asking for different product information. They only replied once several years ago. They are quite rude.

3. Josh.C.123 thread starter macrumors member

thanks for the info.. im really annoyed... i think even after the 30 day gurantee i should be able to return it. the feet on the bottom have fallen off and the frost plastic has declorised? that should be covered under defects which is one year warranty.

i will nto ship to california its like more than the cost of the case as it does weigh a fair amount! very disappointed.

4. hajime macrumors 68030

I like their products very much but I really dislike the way they treat their customers. Without us, they go out of business. They should treat the customers with respect.

5. Josh.C.123 thread starter macrumors member

haha i think the childish but continous emailing of incase telling them to quote by me "you guys suck, terrible support" they got the message and sent the following if anyones interested:

"Thank you for contacting Incase Designs Corp.

"Typically we do not ship replacements directly outside of the U.S. because the cost of the shipping can exceed the cost of the product itself,therefore we will have to reimburse you for the price you paid on the original receipt. Your claim is being processed.

Please allow one to two weeks to received reimbursement.

Sincerely,

The Incase Consumer Support Team

Incase Designs Corp."

sorry for the stupid question but i dont understand they are going to reimburse me? aka give me back my money for the case. however what about the case? am i meant to ship it, keep it? thanks