Help - Sending Pics

Pdpz

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
Hi there,

Please forgive me if this is a duplicate subject......but, I wanted to know if there was a way to send pics that one has taken from their Iphone to another phone or to an email account.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

djchiena

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2008
Hi there,

Please forgive me if this is a duplicate subject......but, I wanted to know if there was a way to send pics that one has taken from their Iphone to another phone or to an email account.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
send the picture as an email

blumoon

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2007
Sure, just go to your camera roll, select photo and on the bottom left is the icon to 'email pic'.

Apple Ink

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008
In the camera roll, select the image you want and tap the left most icon on the bottom tray! Now tap Email Photo!

Manzana

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2004
Orange County, CA
curious to know, what if you send an email containing text and pictures to a phone number (i.e. xxx-xxx-xxxx@vtext.com)

has anyone tried this? I know I text all the time like this to avoid mms usage, and phones reply to my me.com as push so it works well, but I have not used it to send a pic.

Pdpz

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
Thank you!

Gosh...that was easy!

Thanks to all for your help!!!

Have a great week! :eek::p

Ding.Dong

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles
Sure, just go to your camera roll, select photo and on the bottom left is the icon to 'email pic'.
Just keep in mind that emailing the pic downscales it from 2 megapixels to 0.5 megapixels. The only way to preserve the full resolution is to sync it to a computer and copy it.