HELP- Several questions about buying an iPhone 7 in New Hampshire / Massachusetts

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ron1990, Oct 7, 2016.

1. ron1990 macrumors newbie

• Hi everyone, I have some questions about purchasing an iPhone 7 in
      New Hampshire:

• 1. Is the purchase of iPhone in New Hampshire is free of taxes? Even over the Internet at the Apple store?
    • 2. If there is no stock of iPhone 7 of T-Mobile, can purchase the models of AT&T or VERIZON at full price (no contract) and they will be open in Europe? Which model is better?
    • 3. I follow about inventory database - ISTOCKNOW, anyone know when it is updated? About what time?
    • 4. There is another site to follow through after the existing stock in stores?

• thank you

2. newellj macrumors 601

If you purchase the phone in person in a NH store, it is free of NH sales tax (because there isn't one). Other states may attempt to collect taxes equivalent to what would have been collected if the phone was purchased in the state you reside in; that's between you and your state government.

If you order the phone from the web store or some other way and it's delivered to a NH address, the seller should not collect sales taxes.

I have found istocknow very accurate for MA/NH store inventory. Suggestion: if you see what you want, use the iOS Apple Store app to buy it. I sometimes couldn't find products that istocknow showed as available on the web store, but it was available through the app.

No idea about T-Mo phones or Euro use.

3. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

You made me nostalgic - I used to live in Billerica, MA and Milford, NH.