iPhone Help!! Stuck at white apple logo screen!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by femin, Oct 29, 2014.

1. femin macrumors newbie

I helped my gf jailbroken her iphone 6 using the Pangu 1.01 and set passcode and touchid. she tried to reboot her phone this morning and now the phone is stuck at the white scren with apple logo. I googled online and saw many responses saying by holding the volume up to fix it. I tried that many times without any luck. she took alot of pictures last 2 days while on vacation, we don't want to restore and have no backups. Can someone please help!!! Thank you

2. lewismayell macrumors 6502a

Is your phone still detected by iTunes? Mine gave me a full info page, see if you can make a backup from there

3. benrd macrumors member

Ihad the same and when plugged into itunes was recognised enough that you may be able to do a backup, worth a try!

4. bcharleson macrumors member

Try connecting it to iTunes and getting a backup. If not, then I would also SSH into her device and pull the photos manually through the SSH client. That's probably the only way to get them.

5. femin thread starter macrumors newbie

This is so frustrating. I connected to iTunes but was not able to backup anything. How do I ssh into the phone when it's stuck at the Apple logo? Thank u