Help theming Banner and Notification center small icons

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by JBryan84, May 17, 2012.

1. JBryan84 macrumors regular

I would like the banner and notification center icons to match my theme. How do I do that? Thank you in advance.

2. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Uh what theme are you using:confused:

3. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I'm sure it doesn't matter as long as he knows what size the images have to be, what to call them and where to put them.

I'm not 100% sure but try:

/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/themeyouwant/Bundles/com.apple.MobileSMS/Icon-Small@2x.png

That's just an example.

4. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Very true. The last couple themes that I've been on the settings icons were themed and even springtomize2 app and various others were already done. But you're right:D

5. JBryan84 thread starter macrumors regular

Pages is the theme I'm using. I'm pretty sure the theme comes with small icons for most apps, definitely the main stock apps. But they aren't theming for some reason. They are on the lockscreen, but not in the notiication center pull down or the Banner notifications. Also I did clear the icon cache and reboot to no avail. If someone could tell me exactly what images need to be renamed or placed in certain folder that would be awesome. Even better if someone who uses the Pages theme or could download it and take a look in ifile for me. Thanks again.