Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zahid

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
How to install games in iphone model: A1203 8G,
kindly tell me to use USB to connect iphone internet

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
You cannot connect your iPhone to the Internet via USB. But you can download the Apps you want in iTunes on your PC or Mac and then sync them with your phone.

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
This is the original iPhone .

Please ensure that your iPhone has updated to iPhone OS 2.0 at least before attempting to install any new software, games etc.

Note that some games may exhibit performance below expectations due to the limitations of the hardware specification of the device.

zahid

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
This is the original iPhone .

Please ensure that your iPhone has updated to iPhone OS 2.0 at least before attempting to install any new software, games etc.

Note that some games may exhibit performance below expectations due to the limitations of the hardware specification of the device.

I don't know about OS before 3.1.3.
kindly describe me about syn. app with iphone, data in iphone like pics, music, movie are not lost.

moel

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2007
Dear sir

You are overcomplicating this to the nth degree

Please plug your phone into your computer and download iTunes

If you don't have the music or movies that are on your iPhone, sat on your computer, it will be deleted.

Contacts & pictures will synchronise with your computers address book.

Games can be found on the app store. Which is sitting on your iPhone, or using the app store found within iTunes.

Job done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.