Help Transferring Handbrake Video to iTouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Kookaroid, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Kookaroid macrumors newbie

Ok, I got Handbrake, as advised by a friend of mine. Just tried using it yesterday- I had purchased a TV episode from Amazon- therefore, had to change over the amazon file to an m4v- that seemed to go through fine, but when I go in to add file to library, nothing happens- I've tried several times- using the same exact methods that I use to add the TV shows I've purchased on iTunes (once I watch them, I just delete from the Touch and keep on the computer for later viewing- so as to save on space.) I'm not a total computer whiz, but I'm no idiot, either. I can follow most detailed instructions with computers- but I think I must be missing a step here- any help would be great- and sorry if I am posting in the wrong spot- I searched for this specifically, but can only find Q's about ripped DVDs, which I haven't tried yet- Thanks!

2. Bacong macrumors 68020

Bacong

[​IMG]

The filetype is important, but so is the resolution. iPod supports a max of 640x480.

3. Kookaroid thread starter macrumors newbie

Still not working

I tried what you suggested- thanks for the screen shot! But that didn't work either. It seemed to convert over fine, but I still can't get it into iTunes for some reason...