HELP - trying to buy multiple iphone 6 unlock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Danilotron, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Danilotron macrumors newbie

Hi everybody, i'm going to miami for blackfriday weekend and even if there isint any discount on iphone 6 Unlock i will be buying 10 units. I need help on where to buy them, if online or in a store, if on apple.com or verizon.com. i would like to avoid paying taxes and i need them to be Unlock (without a contract). Note: if i buy online i can get them shipped to my uncles apartment.

I tried ordering them on apple.com even if there are no stock at the moment but i can't order more than 2 at a time(or with same credit card, not sure). Any help or suggestion is very much appriciated.

2. AronDraws macrumors regular

AronDraws

I don't think you can avoid paying taxes on something like that if you buy it in-store.

And unless you're purchasing for company usage, you're going to be hit with a limit like that so that everyone else has an opportunity to get a phone.

3. Danilotron thread starter macrumors newbie

I understand, i just would like to pass the limit and buy the 10 units i need and find the best place to buy them.

4. dopke macrumors newbie

You're going to have trouble in almost any case due to either store limits or time. You'll be limited to how many buy (2 at Apple Store), but the waiting part may kill you even if you buy 2 and go out and get back in line again. because waiting in line for device-only can be a long wait depending on how the line is at the store.

5. Danilotron thread starter macrumors newbie

6. Danilotron thread starter macrumors newbie

What if i simply order from apple.com with 5 different credit cards(to be able to exceed the 2 iphone limit) the 10 units? I heard there are no stock, any idea how long apple takes to restock? At this point i wouldnt mind taxes, i only wish to be able to buy 10 units of iphone 6 at apple's price.

7. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

How is sales tax to be avoided? I cannot recall. Is there no sales tax in FL?

8. Danilotron thread starter macrumors newbie

----------

[/COLOR]
    Tax don't apply if you buy on amazon or ebay but prices Arent any good there.

----------

There is also a store near Ny in a mall which you can buy iphone without tax or so i read on an article

9. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

Why not just pay the tax? It's cheaper than buying on eBay.

It's not that much money, really.

10. Danilotron thread starter macrumors newbie

HELP - Can apple send my iphone 6 from the US to...

I have a big doubt, can apple send my iphone 6 64gb Unlock from the United states to my courier on miami, fl so they forward it to my country?

11. buntym macrumors member

No, they can't. They actively cancel orders that are being shipped to known forwarding companies. What I do if I'm not in the country is I have the package delivered to a friend and have him DHL it to me.

12. Danilotron thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the answer mate

----------

but they send it to any courier that will not forward it outside the US right?

13. Essa86 macrumors member

I believe you can. My brother who is in Dubai order the iPhone 6 on the preorder day and kept his Miami forward based courier address. His order did not get cancelled. THe phone arrived Dubai in one peace. (Another friend in kuwait received his phone too. He kept a forward courier address too)
    All iPhones were ordered in the US

But on the launch of iPhone 5s last year he pre ordered but apple cancelled his order I guess because it was forward courier address.

14. Danilotron thread starter macrumors newbie

I understand, hmmm...

15. Essa86 macrumors member

It's up too you if you want to try your luck.