I decided that I would like to switch from a windows desktop to a mac laptop. After some research I decided that the low end macbook pro would suit my needs best. Now I am looking for some input on whether or not to wait for leopard to come out. This will be my first mac, so in essence I want to start with as close to the best as I can afford. Spending all that money, I would rather not be instantly outdated by a new version of the os - but at the same time I want my laptop now! If I buy the macbook now; will upgrading to leopard later be too harsh my system specs, or will it run smoothly? Finally, the whole glossy vs matte screen option is troubling me. I went to the store to compare the two options. I preferred glossy, but I was still somewhat torn. I plan on using the laptop mainly in home. Any input would be greatly appreciated.