Help W/ Outlook 2010 Invites From MobileMe Acct

Discussion in 'iPad' started by NYCTECH, Apr 26, 2012.

1. NYCTECH macrumors newbie

Hey guys,

First post on here, so please be gentle. I have where I currently work, who is running on Windows 7 x64, with Microsoft Outlook 2010, and an iPad, running Exchange as well. The problem we are having is with the invites. When a MobileMe user sends a Calendar invite from his MobileMe account, she cannot access it from her Outlook on her PC, but gets the invite fine on her iPad. The MM user than sent me the invite just to see if it would work, and I can get the invite and add it without a problem. The only difference is that she is using iCloud, so I am thinking if this could possibly be the issue, would iCloud on her iPad stop the invites from coming to her Outlook on her PC? If anybody has ran into this problem, feel free to let me know, thanks!

2. NYCTECH thread starter macrumors newbie

3. NYCTECH thread starter macrumors newbie

4. takeshi74, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012

takeshi74 macrumors 601

Can't address the rest of your post but no. iCloud and Exchange (especially regarding the Outlook client on the PC) are entirely separate. iCloud can't prevent her Exchange account from receiving anything.

That is, unless Outlook has iCloud integration. It would help to clarify

Views and solutions aren't directly related. There are only so many people who have the same situation as what you're asking about and even fewer who might have had the same problem. Be aware that posting on a discussion forum site doesn't guarantee answers.

Plus your post is a bit difficult to read.

http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:Forum_Rules