Hi everyone, I'm new here but I am in desperate need of help! My week old MBP (13" 2.4ghz) crashed randomly and here's what happened. Running on full battery, I go to connect my mini display in and accidently brush the firewire port. This created a small orange spark and the MBP's screen went black. It is unresponsive so eventually I have to hold the power button down to get it to power on. Here's where it gets interesting...The MBP powers on but the fans are running LOUD, louder than I've ever heard them. The desktop appears but it is asking for the time and network connection. It does this every time I restart or log in. Also, the keyboard light is no longer working. And battery says "No battery available", even when plugged in. This MBP is ONE WEEK OLD, and I've been treating it extremely gingerly. I'm letting it sit powered off right now but I don't think that will do the trick. Before I plugged in the mini display I wasn't doing heavy work, just web browsing. I wanted to plug in the mini display to view it on my hdtv. I didn't insert the mini display to the firewire either, it just brushed up against that port. I am extremely devastated and any help would be greatly appreciated, please help this newbie!