Help! Weird lock on iPhone

Toneez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 2, 2014
Hi guys

need a bit of help here, my iphone shows this screen when I turned it on the first time, ive tried to connect to itunes and everything but theres no fix

Any help is welcome thanks.

Attachments

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Hi guys

need a bit of help here, my iphone shows this screen when I turned it on the first time, ive tried to connect to itunes and everything but theres no fix

It looks like someone restored and it was set to Chinese it looks like. Where did you get it from?

Toneez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 2, 2014
I bought it online from a seller from Hong Kong and it went like that when I turned it on.

lolkthxbai

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2011
Hi guys

Just click on the top left to go back and change the language to English.

Toneez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 2, 2014
I might try do the restore and see if that works. Im not very skilled with phone issues but i really appreciate the help guys :)

mattyu007

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2010
Seattle, WA
From what I can make out, the gist of the message seems to be that the iPhone could not be activated because it could not connect to the activation server, and that you should try again in a few minutes, or try again using iTunes.

(Restoring might be a good idea anyway though if you can't change the setup language back to English.)

IpadSC400

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2013
A mile high
If you dont wanna restore, just go back, select English. Dont worry, its just a setting. After all, Hong Kongs primary language is...you know