Help! What should i do

Discussion in 'iPad' started by deyncourtw07, Oct 18, 2012.

  1. deyncourtw07 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2012
    #1
    I just bought a brand new 32 GB iPad last friday. Now with the rumors of a full size iPad milling around should I go ahead and return it while I can or will the refresh be not that big. Sound off people, I dropped a lot of money on this and do not want one that will be semi obsolete in a week or too.
     
  2. McGiord macrumors 601

    McGiord

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2003
    Location:
    Dark Castle
    #2
    Just return it, get your money back. Wait for the announcements, and then make the decision. If the new stuff doesn't make sense for you, you could save some if there is indeed a new model and the one you bought becomes the old one.
    Anyways, why would you buy before the event?
     
  3. al256 macrumors 6502a

    al256

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2001
    #3
    This happened to be the time when I could drop some money on the new iPad. I knew all the rumors but I went ahead bought one to get everything set up before the lightning version update. So yeah, I'll return it and pick up the newest version as soon as its released.
     

Share This Page