HELP - Whats the worst that could happen...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jbrown, Jan 15, 2008.

1. jbrown macrumors 6502a

jbrown

I've had me jailbroken iPod Touch stolen -- on it were my .Mac email, and my main AOL email. Also there was all my contacts in my address book, a shed load of ( innocent photos ), and all my music.

With some low life criminal now in possession of my details ( email etc. ) whats the worst that they could get up to, assuming they are savy on the computer front.

I guess it was missing for about 3 days before I realised last night - I have now repassworded my email accounts, but remained worried.

cheers all
    :eek::eek::(

2. ehsteve23 macrumors member

if you've changed all your passwords then you should be OK... might want to send your contacts an email telling them your ipod's been stolen, so ignore any strange emails they might recieve.

3. chall5 macrumors regular

sorry to hear that, I was wondering about this after I got the Mail app last night. Can I make it prompt me for my email password after clicking the Mail icon ? I don't want a thief getting access to my email should I have my iPod/have it stolen

I know I can put a password on the iPod itself but I only want to protect my email