Help - When I connect phone to PC issue with pictures

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by westernmass, Jan 20, 2008.

1. westernmass macrumors 6502

westernmass

So when I connect my iPhone to my pc (not sync just connect) my Photo editor (PSPX2) opens automaticaly and then I get a box labeled "Get pictures from Apple iPhone"

I usually hit X and close out of it and PSPX2. It is annoying. I looking in settings in iTunes but nothing I can see. But again, I don't open iTunes to start it is just everytime I plug in the iPhone to the usb cord.

Any thoughts, or suggestions???

Thanks in advance.

2. rayward macrumors 68000

It's not an iTunes setting. Your PC is recognising your iPhone as a camera and starting your photo editor as a result. Check your Control Panel settings.

3. dsgalit macrumors member

Try deleting your pics in your camera roll, if you have pics that you have taken your photo editor will keep showing up until you copy the pics to a folder or delete them from your iphone.

4. westernmass thread starter macrumors 6502

westernmass

Thanks Ray that was it. Attached phone clicked control panel and Camera and there it was. Went to prefrences and checked do nothing when connected (or something like that) now all set. :) thanks again.