Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gaz4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 15, 2009
i am lookin to buy either a ipod classic or touch just wondering what people would reccomend? is it worth paying a bit more and getting the touch? then if you do is it worth going for the 64g or is the 32 plenty? any advice appreciated, cheers.

csnplt

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2008
Chicago Area
Definitely get the touch. For me 32 GB is more than enough, and you can use the money you saved to buy a case, better earbuds, or whatever else you want.

elpmas

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2009
Where the fresh snow don't go.
if you were going to buy the classic, then that's an indication that you have plenty of music. so, maybe the classic is good for you since you seem to want a lot of music. but the touch is rather nice...instead of pulling your laptop to check something out, you can just whip the little sucker (iPod Touch) out and use it :D.

I would choose the iPod Touch since I have one already; and if I could go back in time, I would've gotten the 64. :]

Skyhigh223

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2009
iPod touch all the way. Remember the big fantastic touch screen and all the Apps!

Unless you have a hyyoowwge music library.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.