Help!!!! (white words over and over after jailbreak)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by golf pro, Mar 13, 2008.

1. golf pro macrumors member

i went to ziphone.org and did the unlock ipod and it said after 3mins if it didnt work cancle and start over and it was so i did it and now all it is jus the white words over and over and over and when i reset it the same thing!

2. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

You have to restore... Jailbreaks aren't 100% successful, but it should work after a restore.

To restore, plug your iPod into your computer, and hold the On/Off+Home buttons until you see the mac symbol. Then let go of the On/Off buttons, but continue holding the home button. You should see the iTunes logo, with the iPod plug pointing to it. iTunes should then tell you you need to restore. Just follow the onscreen instructions.

3. YuriVoorhak macrumors regular

Reading "white words" = coffee all over my keyboard.

Thanks OP!:p

4. ipodtoucher macrumors 68000

ipodtoucher

The Ziphone software is completely fixed for ipod touch. Go back to the site and download 2.6b Then after you run the program go to advanced options and click "Clear NVRAM" and then click the iPod Touch specific Jailbreak, not unlock. It should take no more tan a minute

It worked perfectly for me last night and i am jailbroken with 1.1.4

5. djjoja macrumors member

i had same problem..all white text comin up..wat i did is shut the iPod completely, then kept power and home button pressed until the apple logo came. Then u leave the power button, keep the home button pressed, and put ur iPod into the dock or connect it with USB to ur mac or pc(with home butotn pressed), the itunes logo and cable shud appear on the ipod touch screen