Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nofxrs

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2016
Porto Alegre - Brazil
hi there!
Ive been using windows 10 e mac os 10.13 without any problem since today.

I was on windows and asked bootcamp to restart in osx and it returns this error msg...

Obs: ive already logged into mac os holding alt option, but when i restart (without hold alt) it comes
Back to this error message.

Would someone give me a help?

Thanks a lot,
P

Attachments

• C0F87CB6-8BB8-45F4-86E7-647F5F1F97C6.jpeg
    C0F87CB6-8BB8-45F4-86E7-647F5F1F97C6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 421

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
That PRAM/NVRAM reset will ALSO clear any preset (default) boot drive, so the firmware should then choose to boot to whatever internal drive is installed.
After booting to macOS, be sure to re-set your macOS boot as the default: System Preferences, then Startup Disk. Click on your boot drive to select that.

nofxrs

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2016
Porto Alegre - Brazil
PRAM reset should bring you back to MacOS.
did twice, it doesnt... the only option im able to boot back in os x is holding alt/option
[doublepost=1554407443][/doublepost]
If you're receiving "Your PC needs to be repaired, error code 0xc0000225" on a UEFI based Windows 10/8.1/8, then here's how to fix it
Make sure it is UEFI Windows:
https://www.kapilarya.com/your-pc-needs-to-be-repaired-0xc0000225
as i remember i installed windows by an external memorycard reader (compact flash) and i might dont have the installation file anymore,
do u know any other solution?

Thanks in advance.
[doublepost=1554408812][/doublepost]
That PRAM/NVRAM reset will ALSO clear any preset (default) boot drive, so the firmware should then choose to boot to whatever internal drive is installed.
After booting to macOS, be sure to re-set your macOS boot as the default: System Preferences, then Startup Disk. Click on your boot drive to select that.

After booting to macOS, be sure to re-set your macOS boot as the default: System Preferences, then Startup Disk. Click on your boot drive to select that

This solved (without the bootcamp hard drive attached)

Now i do have to understand how to repair this windows sht...
Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.