Help with a movie title?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jknight8907, Sep 19, 2009.

1. jknight8907 macrumors 6502a

jknight8907

I'm trying to think of the title of a movie. I can't remember any of the details about it except for the closing scene, so it may be hard to pin down. Anyway. It's along the same 'genre' as a James Bond, or Mission Impossible, theme, guns and spies and possibly a cold war element too (not sure on that part), and the obligatory double agent guy. Anyway, the closing scenes are kind of a 'cleanup' of the double agents and other crooked characters. One closing scene in particular has an older 'bad guy' walking out to his car in the snow with one of the 'good guys' watching him out the window. When he starts the car it blows up (of course :) ). There's some powerful opera-type music here.

So, there's probably the most vague movie description ever. Anyone know what it is? :eek:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Roughly how old would you say this film is – and do you happen to remember any of the actors/actresses?

4. jknight8907 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jknight8907

I want to say it's from the 90s. I'm not really 100% sure though. No clue on the actors.:(

5. jknight8907 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jknight8907

YES! I figured it out. The Sum of All Fears. Man, that had been driving me nuts! :D

6. laughingperson5 macrumors 6502

7. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

That's what I was thinking....however it's one of the worst Tom Clancy movies just because of who they cast as Jack Ryan...ewww:D