Help with a Theme and SSH

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Ctt713, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Ctt713 macrumors member

Hey guys I am having a little problem with getting a icon working on my phone through SSH. I have been installing the Teknologik theme today and have almost everything where I want except for the Assasin's Creed icon on my game page. It's stuck as the default(well illumine are my "off" icons) but I want it to be a large Assasin's Creed icon I downloaded off the site. I put the icon in the right folder under the name AssasinsCreed but When i respring it is still the small default icon. Do i need to find the actual name of the game in SSH and rename it to that or what? Any help is appreciated thanks!

2. Blinded macrumors 6502

Create a folder and name it Bundles / Create another folder and name it com.gameloft.AssassinsCreed / Place com.gameloft.AssassinsCreed folder inside Bundles folder / Place your icon.png inside of the com.gameloft.AssassinsCreed folder / Take Bundles folder and place it in your Teknologik Theme where your Folders, Icons, UIImages folders are, respring, and done .

3. Ctt713 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks but it still is not showing up. I followed those instructions exactly including upper and lower case letters. There already was a bundles folder with the battery indicators so when i Copied the folder over it merged with that one. It now has the com.gameloft.AssassinsCreed folder with the .png and com.apple.springboard. Is this correct? This is located in /private/var/stash/Themes/teknologik by dazc.theme/Bundles

4. Ctt713 thread starter macrumors member

Nevermind I just renamed the AssassinsCreed.png in the icon folder to com.gameloft.AssassinsCreed and it worked so thanks for the info.