Help with a very strange glitch...

Discussion in 'iMac' started by jtw11195, May 5, 2011.

1. jtw11195 macrumors newbie

Ok so for school I just typed an editorial in Word 2011 and I saved it into the documents folder like always, and when I went back into the documents folder I was shocked at what I saw. I named the document "Editorial Final"...and under "Date Added" it said "October 31, 1956"...lol. and another document from a few days ago said "March 31, 2027". What the heck is going on? lol

I'm running the Mac OS X Lion developer preview build 11A444d if that matters...but those 2 documents are the only ones with bizarre dates. anyone know what the deal is? :confused:

Here's a screenshot:

[​IMG]

2. Noisemaker Guest

In all honesty, it's likely just a bug in the developer preview of Lion. Hence why they're in Beta and supposed to be used for development purposes only.

It's way more fun to think of it as the start of some Doctor Who-esque scenario though. :p

3. sth macrumors 6502a

You're using a developer preview of an unreleased operating system and wonder about bugs? Seriously?!

If you're a legitimate user, report the bug to Apple. Not much more you can do.

4. Benz63amg macrumors 68020

Benz63amg

lmao its a beta version of Lion, need i say more? :D