Help with activator please..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by JMB1911, Aug 26, 2010.

1. JMB1911 macrumors regular

I have activator. It is set up to drop down sbs settings when I swipe left or right across status bar. That is all that works on it. I am trying to set it up so I can use gestures for other apps as well but they never work for me.

I would love to be able to have a gesture open the bitesms quick compose but I can't get it to work. Here is what I have done...

Go to activator...then assign a gesture to bitesms quick compose then respiring...but then when I try the gesture it never works.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

Eta x2 found it. Libactivator. I is stupid.

Eta...stock it is was set up to drop down sbs settings when I sweep left or right on status bar..

When I disable the left swipe for sbs it works but it won't add quick compose bitesms. Meaning that when I swipe left sbs doesn't drop down but neither dies bite.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

What’s the gesture? Some are harder than others to implement.

3. psywzrd macrumors 68030

You need to go into Bitesms's settings page and set Use Libactivator to on - that will tell bitesms that you are using your own shortcut for QC rather than the bitesms default which is volume buttons+tap on screen.

4. esadb macrumors 65816

esadb

Isnt the default biteSMS gesture.. click one of the volume buttons and tap the screen. And you get the compose screen?

Thats how mines setup at least and I never set it, just came like that.

5. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Yes, but you can also set up your own gesture via activator if you wish. You just have to make sure you tell bitesms to use libactivator so that it recognizes whatever gesture you set up in activator.

6. llcoolandy macrumors newbie

wow

i can't believe this exact question was on and answered correctly. love the www:eek: