Help with adding Calendar (iCal) back into iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Satori2224, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Satori2224 macrumors newbie

I deleted any additional calendars on my phone thinking google calendar would be sufficient and it worked great until I had to accept or decline invitations/meetings from my boss. I don't have a server name to add to the calendar settings nor anything else to sync with, and google calendar doesn't support .ics files. This used to be a breeze with iPhone 4 because I was able to add multiple calendars right on the handset. How do I fix this annoyance in the new iphone 5? Help!

2. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

If you are trying to pull in your work calendar, do you have your work acct setup under Mail/Contacts/Calendars?
    I am pretty sure you need to have it setup in there first. If you only want the calendar and not the mail or contacts, just set those dials to off and just the cal on.

Then when you go into your Calendar app, you can go out to the main calendars screen and select to enable that calendar and set the color if not already done.