Help with Air 2 and TaiG!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by adupree, Oct 5, 2015.

1. adupree macrumors newbie

adupree

Alright, I'm having an issue with TaiG just being blank. I have the newest version 1.1.0 and have iTunes 12.0.1. iTunes sees my iPad, but when I launch TaiG it is just blank. Also from video's I have watched their versions are english, mine is chinese. Device is an iPad Air 2 running 8.3

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Are you sure that's the newest?

I ask because I just jailbroke my Air 2 last week with v1.2.0 of Taig and that was for iOS 8.1.

3. adupree thread starter macrumors newbie

adupree

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Is that the Mac version? What version of OS X are you using?

What about trying the PC version?

5. adupree thread starter macrumors newbie

adupree

Yes the Mac version. I'm running 10.8.5 have also tried the windows version via virtual machine.

6. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

HmmM.

All I can do is tell you my experience. v1.2.0 for Windows is what I had to use to JB 8.1. But it was not working at ALL on the PC here at work.

I have a Windows 7 partition on my 2006 MBP so I booted into that and used the same version on my MBP. It jailbroke my iPad in less than three minutes.

I did have iTunes running in the background but I don't know if that would get rid of the blank screen you report or not.

Is your Mac firewall off? Any A/V software?

7. adupree thread starter macrumors newbie

adupree

Windows version is 2.4.3 I believe. Firewall is off. I have various A/V software as I work in the industry lol but none was running when I tried to JB.