Help with at&t >.<

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by im-asian-boi, Jun 11, 2009.

1. im-asian-boi macrumors newbie

well me and my family is getting at&t and buying a iphone 3gs thats a yay :D. but my sister and my mom wants 2 buy a vu (or w/e u spell it) and a impression. we are looking online for the best deal and found best buy is giving them for free so im thinking is there a way i can pre order the iphone 3gs at att and get buy 2 phones for best buy.com

2. AmpCoder macrumors 6502

You should be able to do it either way. You can either buy the iPhone 3GS first and have it on a FamilyTalk plan and then go online to BestBuy.com and add two lines to get the Vu and Impression or you can go to BestBuy.com first and create a FamilyTalk plan with the Vu and Impression and then purchase the iPhone 3GS and add it as another line to the same FamilyTalk plan. At least, it should work either way.

3. im-asian-boi thread starter macrumors newbie

like im going 2 use the bing thing so i get 35% back on the iphone i dont know how to put it so its a family plan and keep it so i dont have 2 get another phone from att like it says this -FamilyTalk plans require at least two phones. Please select at least one additional phone below. Please note: You can only order one iPhone online per household.- so i cant just order a iphone on a fmaily plan

4. im-asian-boi thread starter macrumors newbie

5. AmpCoder macrumors 6502

If you are going to do it like that, then you should go ahead and purchase the Vu and Impression from BestBuy.com while setting up a new 2-line FamilyTalk plan. That when when you get your iPhone you can activate it via iTunes and set up a new line on that FamilyTalk plan.

6. im-asian-boi thread starter macrumors newbie

than i wont get the 35% off the iphone because they dont do new lines