Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

InfernoUk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 21, 2008
Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place in the forum ive not posted on this topic before.

Im looking for a digital camera that is cheap and i can take to gigs as i dont want to take my iphone aswell as the iphone having no flash and poor quality.

This means i need somthing small and also inexpensive as it has a high chance of getting stolen.

Basically the best value for money cheap camera that will take good quality photos and is durable

Thanks for your help i have little to no idea about cameras :p

InfernoUk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 21, 2008
ah sorry, im not spending massive ammounts probably throw away money compared to the level most people spend, im also unsure of what you can get for money so assuming its only going to be taken to rough places where it can get stolen and damaged around £30-£50? the cheaper the better that still takes photos of a satisfactory quality

firestarter

macrumors 603
Dec 31, 2002
Green and pleasant land
ah sorry, im not spending massive ammounts probably throw away money compared to the level most people spend, im also unsure of what you can get for money so assuming its only going to be taken to rough places where it can get stolen and damaged around £30-£50? the cheaper the better that still takes photos of a satisfactory quality

See what you can get on eBay... you're not buying new for that money.

The Canon A series were good - cheap and cheerful in their day, and they took AA batteries (less hassle if you're just using this for the odd gig or whatever).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.