Help with choosing "Flashy" Ipod touch case.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by sahunk, Oct 29, 2009.

1. sahunk macrumors newbie

Hi all,

Im new to the forum, and was wondering what a really good looking ipod touch case would be? It needs to be good so i can go and show it off in school :cool: ;) So please help. I want it to look good, and preferably not cover the front, only the back, and be in the UK! :D

2. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

I have a powermat and the powermat case for the touch and everyone in schooll is like Wow you have a powermat? And then they want to know more and then wow thats really cool I want one!

3. macsarethebest macrumors regular

That powermat is SWEET! :D For just a case, I like switcheasy, the rebel touch looks pretty cool. If ur trying to show it off, u might want a case with a clip, try iskin or dlo. I don't know that showing off is good idea, tho, my friend got his stolen at school. ;) good luck

4. thunderboltspro macrumors regular

cover it in flashy Christmas wrapping!!!! I mean it will come off easily but still it will be flashy!!!
    How about you take a walk on over to a electronics store and take a peak on what they have and see what feels right to you.

5. sahunk thread starter macrumors newbie

The case will be covered in christmas rapping, but only until i rip it open for christmas.... :p ;) I want a case, one that doesnt look cheap, and one that isnt cheap! I want it to be ed hardy, or something like that!

6. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

Rapping- Boom boom pow.. *Wrapping. ;) Anyway, Switcheasy Capsule Rebel is the way to go. Buy the black-red one. I have the black-red one for both my 3GS and touch.

My 3GS looks like this.
    http://www.switcheasy.com/products/Rebel/Rebel.php?color=devil

My touch looks like this.
    http://www.switcheasy.com/products/RebelTouch/RebelTouch.php#

7. sahunk thread starter macrumors newbie

I like all of them, but i want a more flashy one.... :D

8. hajime macrumors 68030

How about Hello Kitty cases?

I found a few from the Amazon website. I am considering to buy one of these. Has anybody tried?

9. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

Use it stark naked. It'll flash at everybody.

10. macsarethebest macrumors regular

use the zagg invisible shield