So I have an iPad 2. I'm going to take advantage of Best Buys trade in. I get the best amount from them. Here is my dilemma. I can afford to get either 64GB LTE iPad Mini 2 or 64GB WiFi iPad Air 2. After I got my iPad 2 I instantly regretted not getting the cellular model of it. However, I have had the WiFi model for 3.5 years and it really hasn't effected me. There were plenty of times though I wish I had the cellular to use on trips or just out an about. When the mini was announced I knew that I would get one. It would be easier to hold while playing games on it and more. I was convinced I would get a mini when it was time also because it was a little bit cheaper. Last year it was the same price so I was turned away. Now it's cheaper but I can also afford the Air 2. I also knew if I upgraded I had to get 64GB in size as I could not go smaller. I have used my iPad for playing games (really looking forward to playing BioShock), watching NetFlix, surfing the web, and reading books. I use it the most when laying in bed and during my lunch break at work. SO, iPad Air 2 has best internals with A8X chip, 2GB Ram, and better camera. I've held it and its super light, lighter than the mini 2 I think. I'm torn. I like the portability of the mini and LTE, but feel like i'm missing out on an updated iPad. I can't afford to put more money to get the 64GB LTE iPad Air 2. Like I said earlier in the post that I went 3.5 years without cellular, but I know I might regret again. I also worry I may regret not taking the better iPad. I remember a lot of people saying they got their first iPad as WiFi only and then regretted not getting the cellular. I feel like resale value may not matter as they'll balance out since Air 2 is so new. Side note. I have a Moto X. Will most likely switch back to iPhone 6S but highly considering the Plus next year. I have unlimited grandfather plan and I don't have the personal hot spot option on my phone. People who have owned both, what are your thoughts? People who are in my situation or close to it, what did you do? Sorry for the long post. I really appreciate any help. Whichever I get, I may not upgrade for 2 to 4 years.