Help with Facebook and Iphoto

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by PFC15, Jan 27, 2012.

1. PFC15 macrumors newbie

I'm hoping one of you smart people can help this novice.....
    Father Christmas kindly left a 2011 i7 iMac for my wife and I at Christmas. We love the Apple system and I kick myself for not having made the transition earlier!

The one issue we have is importing photos from iPhoto into Facebook. My wife lives on Facebook and this issue has become a single point of frustration for her. We have tried both Safari and Firefox to no avail (although the first attempt with Firefox and the Basic Uploader in Facebook worked).

I have tried to export from Iphoto and that did not work either.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but some basic help and directions would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

How much did work? Did you manage to log into Facebook in iPhoto? Can you see her Facebook photo albums in iPhoto?

Did you even get that much?

Watch this starting at 3:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJRTr9ZJZD8

Is that what you're doing?

3. PFC15 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have also tried that way through iPhoto. So when we clicked on Facebook in iPhoto the photos were there in an Album we created. Switched to Facebook and the Album was showing (in Photos) but with a big '?' and no actual photos.

I also downloaded the Facebook iPhoto Exporter and ran the program.

I hope that makes sense. I appreciate the help!

4. rickyejohans macrumors newbie

Get All Likes and find the creation!

Buy Facebook Fans
    If you know the laws of business sector, if you're knowledgeable about and skillful, or just know-it-all the ABC of the business, and then you know that you are here not by chance. New technology and virtual world of Facebook is your new key to the tower of riches. Get your niche as soon as possible and make your business organization fabulous.