Help with font in Adobe Flashplayer 9 on Roadrunner Home Page

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Winglet, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Winglet macrumors regular

Winglet

Hello,

I am new Macbook Pro user and have Roadrunner. I use their homepage and it contains many windows with Adobe Flashplayer as the primary controller of the box. I cannot change the font size inside these boxes. Here is a link to the page in question: http://www.rr.com/flash/index.cfm?division=41

I have tried to change the font settings in Safari and that doesn't do the trick. The text in the boxes is very small and difficult to read on a MBP 15"

Any help anyone has is appreciated.

Thank you

2. montycat macrumors 6502

montycat

Hi, I too have RR and tried to enlarge the fonts after reading your post. I couldn't do it at all. I logged into my account to see if that would help. I would call RR to get some info on this. Their phone support is fast and is from North America. Let us know what you find out. MC

3. Winglet thread starter macrumors regular

Winglet

Glad I am not crazy, LOL!

Monty,

Thanks for the feedback, I was beginning to think I was crazy!
    I have looked at the Flashplayer site to no evail either. This is ridiculous, it's only on the Mac that the font is this small. My Vaio is readable and it is only 13 inch screen. My font is so small that it has to be less than a 4. This happened after downloading the Leopard security update today.