Help with Halo 3 Theater

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by gamerz, Dec 3, 2007.

1. gamerz macrumors 6502

gamerz

Hey,

I finally figured out how to use theater, which could help in making my movie for school. The last things I need to know now are:

1. Has anybody connected thier mac/computer to their xbox? how?

2. If not, what do I need to be able to record what is happening onto a video-camera? and how?

3. Is there a way when your xbox is connected to your computer to see your movies that you have made via theater?

I know it is alot to ask for, and any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. bmb012 macrumors 6502

A lot of new cameras let you plug regular RCA cables into them and pass that video through to firewire, you'd have to check to see, though. Other than that, you're just asking about video capture, right? Because there's no way you can stream skeleton data to a computer and let it render locally...

3. gamerz thread starter macrumors 6502

gamerz

Ok, I'll check my camera and see if that works, if not I can borrow a friends.

4. willmuck93 macrumors newbie

I know

if u want a vid from halo3 to go on your comp you'll have to put it on ur file share then go to http://www.Gamevee.com make a free account then give them the info. if u want to get on your camcorder you'll have to buy this hook-up i don't know which one but u can find it on youtube:D

5. Strongside macrumors newbie

Buy a cheap capture card , capture , and then go ahead and edit it.

6. Supaklaw macrumors regular

doh... didn't see this was a horribly resurrected thread... my bad.