Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Please help!!
Please how can I fix this issue only the way that I can fix is uninstall the classicdock
But I don't want to delete that tweak, any other fix?
iPhone 6+ with jailbreak iOS 8.1.2. Thanks in advanced

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 114

quebert

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2014
don't think there's a way to have Classic Dock look right in landscape mode, can't even find out if they're working on a fix for it. Last night I ended up removing it and installing better five icon dock. I know this doesn't help sorry, but I spent 2 weeks trying to solve this and I couldn't find answers.

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Thanks

Thank you for your answer
I know. I'm trying too finding solutions but nothing founded

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
I hope it can fixed some day. You can use Homescreen Designer to move all your icons to the right side of the screen on landscape mode. It's the icons on the left edge that gets overlaped by the dock icons. However, I believe you have the same amount icons as in your portrait... or the icons gets shifted around going from portrait to landscape and the other way around.

I try to keep my widgets on top now... so it looks cleaner on landscape. I photoshop my dock to the wallpaper now because don't like what the dock does in landscape mode when activated in WB.

boss_mod1a.png

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Thanks

I hope it can fixed some day. You can use Homescreen Designer to move all your icons to the right side of the screen on landscape mode. It's the icons on the left edge that gets overlaped by the dock icons. However, I believe you have the same amount icons as in your portrait... or the icons gets shifted around going from portrait to landscape and the other way around.

I try to keep my widgets on top now... so it looks cleaner on landscape. I photoshop my dock to the wallpaper now because don't like what the dock does in landscape mode when activated in WB.

I don't know how to use homescreen designer
But thanks for your help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.