Help With Incase Slider for 3G ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macman4291, Sep 24, 2008.

1. macman4291 macrumors regular

I just bought it, I got the black matte one, When I put it on, it felt like I was scratching the metal bezel because it was so tight, is that normal...and its so tight when I first put it on, I cant even get the bottom dock piece off...is that normal ? Should I keep this case ?

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Yes it is tight when you first put it on. The bottom dock should be manageable, are you sure you can't take it off?

3. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

I was finally able to get the bottom off after MUCH tussle and force, my iphone flew out of my hand but luckily I was on the bed so no damage and soft landing....Its suer tight, I like the feel of the case and the concept, I just dont know if the case will loosed up and or Scratch the iPhone either the back of the case or the metal side bezel...does anyone know

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

It hasn't scratched mine, and mine was also not that hard to get the bottom dock off. Considering I've only used it for roughly 3 weeks before I switched to Air Jacket and Neo ;)

5. slapppy macrumors 65816

Do what I do. Get two strips of cellophane tape. Stick it on the bottom slider. Slowly pull and it will slide out. Do the same on the iPhone itself. It will slowly slide out also.

I kept my slider. Now I'm using the NEO.