Help with Infuse pro

Discussion in 'Apple TV Apps' started by steve9856, Feb 20, 2018.

1. steve9856 macrumors newbie

Hi hope someone can help have purchased infuse 5 Pro and have installed it on all my devices....

iPad Pro iPhone 6s Apple TV 4k

Cannot get Google drive to show up in Cloud Services add service menu.Dropbox shows but that is all.

Please can someone helps am in the UK if that matters.

Thanks.....Steve

2. firecore macrumors 6502a

firecore

For cloud services, these first need to be set up on iOS. Once a connection has been made there, the saved share(s) will sync over to the Apple TV.

Cloud services can be set up on iOS via Settings > Add Files > Cloud Services > Add Service. You can choose from Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive through the 'Protocol' list. See attached.

Attached Files:

3. steve9856 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi Thanks for your reply embarrassed to say it was user error, everything working o.k.
    Great program.....Steve

4. firecore macrumors 6502a

firecore

5. AidenL macrumors 6502

I’m trying to add a share on a Windows 10machine, but I’m being asked for credentials?

I haven’t set up a password or anything.

6. firecore macrumors 6502a

firecore

This would be the username and password for your PC. A bit more info on what to enter can be found here.

https://social.technet.microsoft.co...oesnt-seem-to-work?forum=win10itpronetworking

Also, the upcoming 5.6.9 update will include much improved support for Windows 10, which will allow everything to work even better.