help with installing themes in iphone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pachicoo, Jun 27, 2011.

1. pachicoo macrumors newbie

hi guys well i have jailbreaked my iphone and have installed winterboard from cydia now the problem is that i dont know how to download themes and from where. moslty themes i saw in cydia are for purches .so please can i have some guide line to install themes from where and how. i have made search in google but i am still confued coz i cant under stand it so please can give guideline.
    thnx in advance.

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

yes some do cost money, people put in alot of work to make them, there is also many free ones thats are very nice on cydia, you can click themes on the main page for some alos there are thousands of them when you click on "sections" than scroll down to the themes

there are also sites like Macthemes that have them so you can download on your computer then SSH them to your phone to var/stash/themes

3. pachicoo thread starter macrumors newbie

thnx buddy for reply know please help how to ssh them . i have no idea.

4. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

what do you use a Mac or Windows

5. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

I'd try iPhone explorer. It's available for OSX and windows.

6. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Do a Google search for how to SSH. There are some very detailed guides online.

7. pachicoo thread starter macrumors newbie

one more quetion . which is the best via wifi open ssh or with usb with any programme like iphone explorer. if via usb then which software is the best which can explorar the iphone best to tranfer video and pictures

8. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Since you're a n00b at this, I'd suggest you look at using the USB connection programs first, then you can take a look at using SSH later on. If you use a PC, iFunBox works great. If you have a mac then download iPhoneExplorer. Both are easy to use and you should get the hang of it in no time.

As for transferring photos/videos, it's probably best you use whatever program you have on your computer now and import/export them that way. For Macs it'll be iPhoto or the picture folder if you're using Windows.

9. pachicoo thread starter macrumors newbie

thnx buddy,

i have made openssh from cydia that is no problem with using ifunbox or i have to keep it and also if some one have any idea to install iwep pro to get wifi keys.

10. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone