Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SlamMan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2008
I have a project I'm hoping someone can give me some quick help with. I have an iPad Pro WiFi model but I'm hoping someone with an LTE model can help me by giving me a measurement of the SIM tray is location.

Assuming it's on the same side as the volume buttons I just need an accurate measurement, at least down to the millimeter, of the distance between the buttons and the SIM tray.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Swiss-G

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2010
United Kingdom
The case sign guidelines, from the developer website, show the SIM tray location on the drawing (page 34). Unfortunately, the drawing does not give dimensions for the SIM tray.

Reactions: SlamMan

dyt1983

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2014
USA USA USA
Assuming it's on the same side as the volume buttons I just need an accurate measurement, at least down to the millimeter, of the distance between the buttons and the SIM tray.

It is, and it's about 196mm between (no clearance). The opening for the tray is less than 16mm.

Reactions: SlamMan

SlamMan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2008
The case sign guidelines, from the developer website, show the SIM tray location on the drawing (page 34). Unfortunately, the drawing does not give dimensions for the SIM tray.

Thanks for the link. That would have been perfect if the SIM tray had some location info.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.