Help with iPad volume problem!

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by diamondarmada, Jan 4, 2011.

1. diamondarmada macrumors newbie

May 24, 2008
    Hey guys, I've had an iPad since August, and it's worked perfectly up until now!

Every time I try to play a song or play a game or... heck even do anything involving sound, the function keeps changing to "Dock Connector" back to the regular volume controls after 2 minutes, then goes back to "Dock Connector" and i don't even HAVE one plugged in! It just keeps changing over and over again. I don't know if it's an OS fault or the actual hardware is screwed, but I'm really frustrated!

it cost me £600 for this thing and I don't want anything wrong with it... is there anyway you guys could solve my problem?

Thanks o0 Will Ryan 0o
  2. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

Nov 25, 2010
    That doesn't sound good, is there a lot of dust or something in the dock connector?
  3. diamondarmada thread starter macrumors newbie

May 24, 2008
    I wouldn't have thought so, but I shall check. I've done quite a few things actually, I checked to see if the dock connection port is a bit fault and everything seems fine there, the headphone jack is the same there's no problem there, all I seem to find wrong with this ipad is the softwrare. I'd be surprised if there was actually something wrong on the inside but I can't see anything :/