Help With Iphone Repair

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by a1rjumpman23, Sep 29, 2008.

1. a1rjumpman23 macrumors member

Well recently i bought a iphone and unlocked it with quickpwn. Now after 2 weeks of good use i get an error this morning. My iphone has a message that says my iphone cannot make or recieve calls. I just left it to charge overnight and this happened. Can someone please help me because im freaking out right now. I also tryed to restore it and i got an error 1011 and 20

2. ian-frs macrumors 6502

What I would recommend first is restart the phone. Which I am sure you already tried. Since that did not work I would recommend doing a restore of the phone and quickpwning it again. Once you quickpwn it I would recommend that you PWN the phone with the normal PWNAGE tool.

3. a1rjumpman23 thread starter macrumors member

when i restore it gives me an error of either 1011 or 20. So it stays in recovery mode. So i dont know what to do right now.

4. someguy7014 macrumors member

try restoring it the official fireware, which will be locked. Then do quickpwn after that has been successful. This worked on my phone after getting errors, number 6 and 1101 i think.

5. a1rjumpman23 thread starter macrumors member

yea i tried restoring with an official firmware 2.1 but it cant complete because it gets an error.

6. a1rjumpman23 thread starter macrumors member

can someone please help me im going crazy right now just trying to fix it.

7. stevenmatyas macrumors newbie

if you can get the phone out of recovery mode and into normal mode you should be able to restore it. i had the exact same problem a couple weeks back and getting it out of recovery/DFU mode was the trick.

8. a1rjumpman23 thread starter macrumors member

9. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

Try putting it in DFU, which should force itunes into restoring for you
    * I understand you freaking out, I almost cried when my iPhone was messed up