Help with iphoto and itunes please

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by iRach, Dec 27, 2009.

1. iRach macrumors member

iRach

Hi, i'm new to mac and wondered if someone could help me on a couple of things?
    When syncing my iphone to the itunes library i get the message that my iphone is linked to another itunes library (my phone ws using itunes through a pc before i got my mac), can anyone tell me how to link my phone to that library rather than the empty one it links to on my mac?
    My other question is about iphoto. I have made new folders to put my photos in but can't seem to move them into them. All my photos are currently sat in the recently downloaded folder in a big pile and I'd like to be able to put them in the folders i created.
    Any help would be very much appreciated:)

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

A more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses.
    To edit your thread title, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post.

What folders are you talking about?
    In Finder or do you mean in iPhoto?

Are those pictures from a digital camera?

You can drag photos onto iPhoto (icon in Dock) and then they shall be added to iPhoto and a copy is created in the iPhoto Library file in Users/you/Pictures/iPhoto .

3. iRach thread starter macrumors member

iRach

Hi, title corrected:)
    Photo organization in iphoto, I can't seem to move photos to other folders, the pictures are from an iphone