Help with iWeb & .Mac account

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gdprof27, Jun 12, 2007.

1. gdprof27 macrumors member

gdprof27

Hello gang, you have not steered me wrong in the past so I again call upon your expertise in helping me with aproblem I have been having with iWeb and my .Mac account.

Basically, I updated my blog on Friday and changed a few things around on my "About Me" page. When I was done and I clicked "Publish" something strange happened:

The site updated fine, that is I can see the changes I have made are visible, however a message keeps coming up when the publishing finishes....

"Publish Error

There was an error updating .Mac"

I have attached a screencap of the error message. Can anyone help?

Attached Files:

2. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

could just be an error from the server - they might be updateing the servers right now for future updates

also the .Mac services seem to be running ok

"All .Mac services are online and fully operational." sound's like something Data from Star Trek would say :)

3. gdprof27 thread starter macrumors member

gdprof27

So whatever the case may be the problem is not on my end, am I right about that?

4. gdprof27 thread starter macrumors member

gdprof27

I am still getting the same error message from iWeb. My stuff is still uploading to my .Mac page but will not show the correct updates in iWeb.

Anyone know what is going on over at .Mac?

5. iJoe79 macrumors newbie

same problem

i'm having the same problem. i tried killing the site from my idisk then publishing all. i tried redoing the pages. nothing. my problem started two days ago.

6. gdprof27 thread starter macrumors member

gdprof27

It has been weeks now and I am still getting this same error message! Can anyone spell out what is going on cause it is really annoying!

7. gdprof27 thread starter macrumors member

gdprof27

It has been over a m onth now withthe same error message coming up when I try to publish my site to the .Mac server.

I am getting the same error message as I posted at the beginning of this thread. Is there anyone that can help us get an answer to this problem?

8. Cromulent macrumors 603

Cromulent

You would get much better help if you actually e-mailed Apple about the problems you are having. While in a lot of cases people can help you troubleshoot problems you are having don't forget that there is a company that offer support dedicated to the product you are using.