Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoroY

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 24, 2013
I know it's stupid of me to jailbreak my iPhone, but after I use it for a while, I wanted to unjailbreak my iPhone, so I upgrade the OS to iOS 6.1.4 from my phone and now it's in black screen and ask to connect to iTunes, but the iTunes won't upgrade and says that it couldn't connect to the software upgrade server and ask me to connect to the internet. My internet is working fine, but it still won't connect. Can someone please help me?

gngan

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2009
MacWorld
I know it's stupid of me to jailbreak my iPhone, but after I use it for a while, I wanted to unjailbreak my iPhone, so I upgrade the OS to iOS 6.1.4 from my phone and now it's in black screen and ask to connect to iTunes, but the iTunes won't upgrade and says that it couldn't connect to the software upgrade server and ask me to connect to the internet. My internet is working fine, but it still won't connect. Can someone please help me?

It's never stupid to JB your iPhone. It's only stupid when you don't do you research before doing it then come back crying for help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.